Tuesday 5 May 2009

On your marks.....Set..... Go!!!

Crikey - Where do you start?

Well, let me tell you a little about me... I spend my week working in the IT Department of a Law Firm in central Birmingham. At the weekends I devote a lot of my time to supporting the National Trust as a volunteer in one of it's smaller properties in Staffordshire.

I'm hoping, through this blog, to let you into a behind the scenes look as some of the weird and wonderful tasks I end up doing, which can be anything from serving tea, to herding chickens. Perhaps it might give you an insight to why I do it, and why I enjoy it so much.

But if you're looking for scandal, debauchery and a politically scathing view of the National Trust, then you'll probably be disappointed (although I can guarantee there will be spelling mistakes and poor grammar!)

If you want to ask me a question - then please do and I'll do my best to answer it and perhaps give you a flavour behind the scenes.

Darryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, or even ask me a question - I'll do my best to answer it!